- The option to reserve a date for a private Member Event of up to 250 people, including weddings and wedding receptions (subject to Member Event Guidelines, Fees, and availability). Hosting a Private Event, Private Event Venues
- A private tour for up to 10 people with the Executive Director
- Priority access to the Museum’s regular programs
- Free admission to the following Museum programs:
A Holiday Evening Tour
The Flagler Museum Music Series
The Whitehall Lecture Series
The Easter Egg Hunt, including children and grandchildren under 18
- Invitation to the Museum’s Independence Day Celebration
- Invitation to Annual Trustees’ Reception
- Invitation to the Season Exhibition Opening Reception
- Invitation to the Director’s Annual Luncheon
- Acknowledgement on the Members and Contributors Recognition Plaques in the Flagler Kenan Pavilion
- Acknowledgement in the Museum’s quarterly magazine Inside Whitehall and the Annual Report
- 20% Members discount in the H M Flagler & Co. Museum Store
- 10% discount on Tea at Café des Beaux-Arts
- Up to 30 guest tour passes
Please note: Per the IRS, Membership Dues are not entirely tax deductible. Consequently, the Museum cannot accept payment of Membership Dues from Donor Advised Funds or private foundations.
The tax deductible amount of the Legacy Membership is $14,025.
Click here to see; Another successful wedding at the Flagler Museum!