The benefits of becoming a Flagler Museum Docent:
- The pleasure of helping Visitors from around the world learn about this National Historic Landmark & Florida history
- The opportunity to continually expand your knowledge and appreciation of history
- Advance previews of new exhibits
- 10% off purchases from the H. M. Flagler & Co. Museum Store
- Docent Team meetings held quarterly
- Subscription to quarterly Museum Magazine Inside Whitehall.
- An invitation to the biennial Staff Recognition Dinner
Docents are needed in all areas of the Museum, and there are positions to match virtually every skill set.
Anyone interested in becoming a Museum Docent must complete the Docent Training Program that includes the application, interview process, and classes and training.
If you have questions, please call (561) 655-2833 ext. 27.