The Visitor Services Attendant is responsible for welcoming Museum guests, processing and providing tickets, distributing interpretive materials, and answering questions. The successful candidate will excel at customer service, be helpful by nature, detail-oriented, and dependable. Weekend availability is required.
Job Title: Visitor Services Attendant
Status: Both Full-Time and Part-Time positions available, non-exempt
- Selling Admission tickets
- Greeting guests
- Distributing Tour materials
- Explaining Tour options
- Assisting with Visitor questions
- Assisting with Museum programming
- Must be able to engage and interact professionally with guests
- Displays exceptional Customer Service abilities
- Point of Sale system knowledge
- Cash handling expertise
- Computer and technology proficiency
- Bi-lingual speakers are an asset but not required
Qualifications, Requirements, and Experience
- High School Diploma/GED
- At least one year of Customer Service/cash handling experience
- Flexible schedule
- Holiday and weekend availability is required
- Commitment of minimum of 4 day rotation, for full-time, and minimum of 3 day rotation for part-time
- Comfortable standing for longer periods of time
- Must be able to lift 5-15 lbs.
The Flagler Museum is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to participate in a mandatory background check and drug screening.
Full-Time Position Includes Benefits
- Health and dental
Qualified applicants must submit a Cover Letter and Resume.
- No phone calls, please.
- The Flagler Museum is a smoke-free environment and drug-free workplace. A comprehensive background check will be conducted prior to hire. The Flagler Museum is an Equal Opportunity Employer.